The Female Founders Network
The Female Founders Network Podcast is a global, women-only entrepreneurial and leadership podcast sponsored by Invoice2go. In each episode, we highlight the interview of an entrepreneur, small business owner, or industry leader we admire, helping them share their story and offer tips and tricks to our listeners. The Female Founders Network features guests from all over the world. It is hosted by Nat Brown, Invoice2go’s American-born brand marketing leader, and Sylvie Hall, the UK-born owner of boutique social media firm Vibal Agency.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from RSS Podcasting.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Stitcher, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 09:46:16 UTC. Refresh this page