Everybody Loves Everybody Loves Raymond
This long-form narrative improv podcast follows the continuing adventures of the Barone Boys: Lynbrook, New York’s most dedicated public servants and the hosts of Long Island’s favorite TV rewatch podcast, “Everybody Loves Everybody Loves Raymond.” Each week, they try their best to recap each episode of the classic sitcom, but with all of the twists and turns that come their way, only one thing is certain – it’s not really about the show.
Information for podcasters
- Podcast GUID:
- Before Feb 2023, this podcast was hosted on Castos.
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Castos.
- Link direct to an episode
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed with Livewire or CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/ia2cw/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from Castos if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made . Scheduled for update on .