The Paul Minors Podcast: Productivity, Business & Self-Improvement
Hi, I’m Paul. This is my podcast where I teach people about productivity, business and self-improvement. I’m completely obsessed with productivity, automation, optimising my time and income so I can live on my terms. I now earn a living as a “virtual consultant” and love sharing what I’ve learned about how to grow successful and productive businesses. Enjoy the show!
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Simplecast to help The Paul Minors Podcast: Productivity, Business & Self-Improvement to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Simplecast is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Simplecast may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. The Paul Minors Podcast: Productivity, Business & Self-Improvement may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
The Paul Minors Podcast: Productivity, Business & Self-Improvement is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Simplecast.
- The name of this podcast could be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music and iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 04:25:57 UTC. Refresh this page