The Air That I Breathe
The Air That I Breathe Podcast is hosted by Jodi Howe. This podcast is a faith based podcast speaking to those dealing with life’s struggles and are longing for a peaceful mind. Diving into the bible, Jodi shows how God’s grace is sufficient for each day we live and breath. This podcast offers ways to learn how to navigate through life including the mental storms and challenges that life throws at you. In early episodes of this podcast, Jodi shares her journey through anxiety and how through tried and true methods, devotionals, testimonies & prayer, she found healing! Jodi has dealt with anxiety her whole adult life with many seasons of learning and growing from this “thorn in her flesh”!Jodi has built a ministry on leading people to Jesus and is always learning, growing and yearning for more Jesus in her own life.
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Buzzsprout.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Stitcher, iVoox, and Luminary. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed with Livewire or CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/i9y9p/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from Buzzsprout if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made Dec 7 at 14:31:46 UTC. It’s scheduled for update on Jan 6.