In the CAVE: An Ethics Podcast
In the CAVE explores the changing ethical questions that we face in contemporary life, from Artificial Intelligence doing medical diagnoses, to how robots may change the way we live.
Join us as we work through some of the most pressing ethical issues that could shape our future with leading academic experts.
The show is hosted by Macquarie University’s Research Centre for Agency, Values and Ethics (CAVE).
Stay tuned for Season 2 in mid-2022.
Keep up to date with CAVE via their website or Facebook page.
This podcast may use tracking and attribution and dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Omny Studio to help In the CAVE: An Ethics Podcast to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Omny Studio is IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Omny Studio or its partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - it may spot a device that downloaded an episode of In the CAVE: An Ethics Podcast later visited the website of an advertiser; or it may track that a device that listened to In the CAVE: An Ethics Podcast also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: Omny Studio may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. In the CAVE: An Ethics Podcast may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
In the CAVE: An Ethics Podcast is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Omny Studio.
- The author of this podcast seems very long, and may be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Stitcher and Luminary. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 05:37:21 UTC. Refresh this page