Agtech - So What?
We tell the stories of innovators at the intersection of agriculture and technology to answer the question: what really is agtech and why should you care?
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Backtracks to help Agtech - So What? to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure.
Dynamic content insertion: Backtracks may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Agtech - So What? may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Agtech - So What? is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Information for podcasters
- Before Sep 2022, this podcast was hosted on Whooshkaa.
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Backtracks.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/i9tb/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from Backtracks if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made Oct 19 at 01:03:47 UTC. It’s scheduled for update on Nov 18. Rebuild this page now