The Bad Calvinists
The Bad Calvinists are three pastor-friends ministering in South Central Ohio. We are in the PC(USA), a denomination that some call the mainline, others say is liberal, and still others deem heretical. We call it home! We’re Calvinists because the Presbyterian tradition finds its roots in the teachings of John Calvin. We’re bad because we critique and challenge the tradition from within, as an act of love and justice. We hope you find our conversations around scripture thoughtful, relevant and funny.
© 2023 The Bad Calvinists
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Buzzsprout.
- This podcast name is
"The Bad Calvinists "and has a space at the end. This can cause some issues with apps and other services: we’d recommend it’s removed using Buzzsprout’s dashboard.
- Podcast episode titles may include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, iVoox, Luminary, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed with Livewire or CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/i9rt/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from Buzzsprout if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made Mar 19 at 09:19:53 UTC. It’s scheduled for update on Apr 18. Rebuild this page now