O technologiích, společnosti a vším mezi tím. Podcast pro ty, které zajímá, kam se za uplynulý týden posunul svět big tech, ale nemají čas neustále sledovat Twitter. Připravuje Jan Kordovský. Vychází každý pátek na Seznam Zprávách.
This podcast may use tracking and attribution
Stats: Statistics are produced by Transistor, Podtrac and Chartable to help Stopáž to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Podtrac and Chartable are IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Chartable or its partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - it may spot a device that downloaded an episode of Stopáž later visited the website of an advertiser; or it may track that a device that listened to Stopáž also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Stopáž is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Transistor.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox, Luminary, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 12 at 12:16:38 UTC. Refresh this page