Ever wonder why some movies and tv shows launch big while others are dead on day one? It’s the marketing, stupid! Garen van de Beek and Lori Shefa, two of Hollywood’s top entertainment marketers interview the directors, producers, writers and stars of today’s biggest television and theatrical hits - from deep within an undisclosed location, known only as RM 15 - about the importance creative marketing plays in the making or breaking of their projects. Marketing. It’s much more than just hype.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Buzzsprout.
- This podcast name is
"RM 15 "and has a space at the end. This can cause some issues with apps and other services: we’d recommend it’s removed using Buzzsprout’s dashboard.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 08:20:28 UTC. Refresh this page