We Don't Understand
Support this Podcast
Compelling curiosity through laughter.Welcome to We Don’t Understand. A show about the grey areas of human life on the blue planet. We are not experts, but we are curious. Consider this podcast an idiot’s guide to the paranormal, science, history, and society as a whole. We will cover a lot of different topics about things that we don’t understand and we will try to keep it entertaining all the way through. If you’re interested in the lesser talked about areas of the world and don’t want to listen to long-winded, mundane, data-laden lectures on a topic, this is the podcast for you. We may not answer all of your questions, but you may start to think about everyday things a little differently going forward. And maybe even start your own journey for knowledge about all of the things that we don’t understand. If you or someone you know wants to be our guest you can email us at wedontunderstandpodcast@gmail. Or contact us through our FB page at We Don’t Understand. You may as well go ahead and give us a like and follow while you’re there.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, iVoox, Luminary, and Bullhorn. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Cache: This page was produced on August 5 at 22:37:13 UTC. Refresh this page