Molly Whiskers and the Blue Tentacle
Private detective Molly has an eye for detail and a strong moral compass. She’s also a rabbit.
Her newest case involves a number of disappearing hamsters, but hot on their trail are Roscoe and Bailey, two of Fogsworth’s finest police detectives… who, it should be mentioned, are cats.
Lurking in the shadows are the retired military minds of the town, including an obese pug and his colourful canine henchmen, who serve a sinister mastermind.
Molly must team up with the cats and build new friendships, if she’s to save the hamsters and rescue her new assistant from the clutches of the Professor.
This story is written by Ashley Kingslund, and read by Imogen Church, with sound design and editing by Mark Steadman at Origin.
© Mark Steadman · more infoArtwork and data is from the podcast’s open RSS feed; we link directly to audio
Read our DMCA procedure
Information for podcasters
- Podcast GUID:
- Before Oct 2023, this podcast was hosted on Transistor.
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from the host.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed with Livewire or CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/i9mn2/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from the host if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made . Scheduled for update on .