Like A New Day - A Leica Photography Podcast
Talking photography and all fine arts, and Leica from a fan’s perspective, this show is all about finding our creative selves in a world full of modern distractions. I am an independent photographer focused on documentary and environmental images. Based in Michigan, I have over 20 years of experience making photographs with digital and analog media. I am a former urban planner and current conservation nonprofit director, and I understand the power of images and art on community. This podcast is my own, and is not affiliated in any official way with Leica Camera.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Anchor to help Like A New Day - A Leica Photography Podcast to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Anchor is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Anchor may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Like A New Day - A Leica Photography Podcast may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Like A New Day - A Leica Photography Podcast is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Anchor.
- The name of this podcast could be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- The website listed in this podcast’s RSS feed is missing the "http" or "https" bit at the beginning, so links to the website will fail. Google Podcasts requires a valid link to make a podcast eligible for recommendations within their service.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Stitcher, iVoox, Luminary, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 04:04:42 UTC. Refresh this page