Kop over Kop
In Kop over Kop bespreekt host Sander Valentijn wekelijks alle ins en outs van het wielrennen met de mensen die bijna iedere minuut van elke professionele wielerwedstrijd kijken: de Eurosport commentatoren Bobbie Traksel, Jeroen Vanbelleghem en Jan Hermsen. Aangevuld met bijdrages van onze overige commentatoren en interviews met renners uit het peloton krijg je een wekelijkse dosis terug- en vooruitblikken, nieuws en informatie uit het peloton en anekdotes uit de eigen wielercarrières. ‘Kop over Kop’ geeft zo een unieke kijk op ‘de Koers’. Kop over Kop, de wielerpodcast van Eurosport is vanaf nu wekelijks te luisteren via Eurosport.nl en je favoriete podcast app. See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
This podcast may use tracking and attribution and dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Acast to help Kop over Kop to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Acast is IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Acast or its partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - it may spot a device that downloaded an episode of Kop over Kop later visited the website of an advertiser; or it may track that a device that listened to Kop over Kop also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: Acast may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Kop over Kop may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Kop over Kop is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- Before Apr 2021, this podcast was hosted on Transistor.
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Acast.
- This podcast name is
"Kop over Kop "and has a space at the end. This can cause some issues with apps and other services: we’d recommend it’s removed using Acast’s dashboard.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 03:31:07 UTC. Refresh this page