Three Questions, Three Drinks with Chris Mikolay
Three Questions, Three Drinks is a podcast for the inquisitive, for those who know there is still so much to know, and that the best way to learn is by asking great questions and seeking first to understand. Join me – Chris Mikolay – and my rotating group of brilliant and funny and opinionated friends as we pour a few drinks and dive headfirst into life’s most important, most absurd and most thought-provoking questions. We’ll either solve all the world’s problems, or we’ll get stuck arguing whether cereal is a soup. From the provocative to the profound, Three Questions, Three Drinks is a podcast that gets more interesting with every sip, and it will prove that there is still room for civil debate and altering your world view, even if it requires a little liquid courage. Cheers!
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Spreaker to help Three Questions, Three Drinks with Chris Mikolay to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Spreaker is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Spreaker may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Three Questions, Three Drinks with Chris Mikolay may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Three Questions, Three Drinks with Chris Mikolay is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- Before Feb 2022, this podcast was hosted on Libsyn.
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Spreaker.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Stitcher. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 03:45:51 UTC. Refresh this page