Record Store Radio With Tom Honan
Record Store Radio is a music industry podcast featuring intimate interviews with an eclectic array of artists, songwriters, industry leaders, venues, promoters and record store owners. Music is of course, an integral part of the program. Each episode is approximately forty-five minutes in length and will run, initially, every two weeks.It is hosted and produced by music executive and award-winning journalist Tom Honan, co-produced and engineered by Todd Hobin (Hobin Studios). Web design and social media is managed by Matt Honan.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Buzzsprout.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 03:38:55 UTC. Refresh this page