Contractor Underground's Podcast
Welcome to Contractor Underground, a podcast designed to humor & entertain while discussing the good, the bad and the ugly from a contractor’s perspective. We will also discuss innovative materials & products, new tool design, construction techniques, home design, etc.We will be interviewing building industry professionals in various fields such as framers, roofers, millworks, insulation, flatwork, kitchen/bath design, flooring, drywall, GC’s, & other tradesmen, etc.Have questions or would like to suggest a guest? Please feel free to send me an instant message on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/daniel.byrne.566790
Information for podcasters
- Podcast GUID:
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from the host.
- This podcast name has apostrophes or quote characters in it. This can make your podcast unsearchable on some apps. We’d recommend either that they’re removed using the host’s dashboard, or that you cunningly put the name without the quotes -
Contractor Undergrounds Podcast- in the show’s description somewhere.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed with Livewire or CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/i8y5f/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from the host if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made . Scheduled for update on .