Le Goût du Son
Découvrez des créations originales sous forme de documentaires radiophoniques originaux, entretiens avec des professionnels et artistes du son.Magnéto vous emmène sur les chemins escarpés de la création sonore!Découvrez les autres podcasts de Magnéto :Tout ouïe -- > Fictions Sur parole -- > Idées et conférencesNuits contraires -- > Les coulisses du monde de l’artLes Vivants -- > Témoignages et récits d’expériences humainesIci et sur https://www.magnetobalado.com Le Goût du son, une idée originale de Zoé Gagnon-Paquin, Marie-Laurence Rancourt, Antonin Wyss, Daniel Capeille et Raphaëlle Bodénez (Magnéto).
© Magnéto · more infoArtwork and data is from the podcast’s open RSS feed; we link directly to audio · Read our DMCA procedure
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Spreaker and Podtrac to help Le Goût du Son to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Spreaker and Podtrac are IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Spreaker may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Le Goût du Son may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Le Goût du Son is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Information for podcasters
- Podcast GUID:
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Spreaker.
- This podcast name has apostrophes or quote characters in it. This can make your podcast unsearchable on some apps. We’d recommend either that they’re removed using Spreaker’s dashboard, or that you cunningly put the name without the quotes -
Le Goût du Son- in the show’s description somewhere.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music and iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed with Livewire or CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/i8uf/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from Spreaker if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made . Scheduled for update on .