Meme Ranch: Chat Show
XVALA and his special guests discuss various topics related to memes, art, news, culture, technology, science, philosophy, politics, and more.
Meme Ranch is the name of the show, as well as the physical location where XVALA creates/exhibits his art and hosts conversations.
XVALA is an artist who is controversial both inside and outside the art world for his Fear Google campaign and his stance on the loss of privacy.
XVALA‘s art illuminates the hidden fallout spawned from our high tech Internet age. His Fear Google campaign exposed the decay of privacy, and No Delete used hacked nude celebrity photos to highlight loss of control over personal information.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Podbean to help Meme Ranch: Chat Show to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Podbean is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Podbean may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Meme Ranch: Chat Show may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Meme Ranch: Chat Show is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Podbean.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Stitcher, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 01:34:48 UTC. Refresh this page