Locked On NBA – Daily Podcast On The National Basketball Association
Your daily NBA podcast breaking down all the games, basketball news, updates, rumors, and analysis in 30 minutes from the hosts of the Locked on Podcast Network. Highlighted by Jackson Gatlin (Locked On Rockets) on Mondays, Matt Moore (Locked On Nuggets) and David Ramil (Locked On Heat) on Tuesdays, John Karalis (Locked On Celtics) & Jake Madison (Locked On Pelicans) on Wednesdays, Nick Angstadt (Locked On Mavericks) & PatTheDesigner (Locked On Bulls) on Thursdays, Adam Mares (Locked On Nuggets) & Wes Goldberg (Locked On Heat) on Fridays. Part of the Locked On Podcast Network.
This podcast may use tracking and attribution, dynamic content insertion and is insecure
Stats: Statistics are produced by Megaphone, Podtrac and Chartable to help Locked On NBA – Daily Podcast On The National Basketball Association to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Megaphone, Podtrac and Chartable are IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Megaphone, Chartable and Nielsen or their partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - they may spot a device that downloaded an episode of Locked On NBA – Daily Podcast On The National Basketball Association later visited the website of an advertiser; or they may track that a device that listened to Locked On NBA – Daily Podcast On The National Basketball Association also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: Megaphone may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Locked On NBA – Daily Podcast On The National Basketball Association may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Locked On NBA – Daily Podcast On The National Basketball Association is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
This uses an insecure connection. This podcast uses an HTTP, not HTTPS, address for its RSS feed (as entered in Apple Podcasts or the Podcast Index). It is not encrypted, and may allow people who can see your internet traffic - like your internet service provider, employer or even your government - to know that you listen to this podcast.
Here’s more about insecure links and unique domains.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Megaphone.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- The website listed in this podcast’s RSS feed is missing the "http" or "https" bit at the beginning, so links to the website will fail. Google Podcasts requires a valid link to make a podcast eligible for recommendations within their service.
- This podcast’s RSS feed is not secure. Apple may require this in future.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 03:40:33 UTC. Refresh this page