The Thing That Gets You To The Thing - A Halt and Catch Fire Podcast
Credits: Alex Goldstein (Host), Alex Totaro (Editor, Producer, Host, Marketing) (edit)
What’s The Thing That Gets You To The Thing? Well, in this case it’s a fan rewatch of the best show most people haven’t seen: Halt and Catch Fire. Join opinionated TV nerds Alex Totaro and Alex Goldstein to go episode by episode through a modern masterpiece.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Anchor to help The Thing That Gets You To The Thing - A Halt and Catch Fire Podcast to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Anchor is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Anchor may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. The Thing That Gets You To The Thing - A Halt and Catch Fire Podcast may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
The Thing That Gets You To The Thing - A Halt and Catch Fire Podcast is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast name is
"The Thing That Gets You To The Thing - A Halt and Catch Fire Podcast "and has a space at the end. This can cause some issues with apps and other services: we’d recommend it’s removed using Anchor’s dashboard.
- The name of this podcast could be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox, Luminary, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 03:53:14 UTC. Refresh this page