A 3-Bean Salad
A few friends dissect pieces of Western culture that have been left unexamined for too long;
S01: Mr. Bean - Robyn Avery, Jack Rudden, and Jack “Butch” Holman committed to watching a film from the Bean film trilogy once a week, every week, on a rotation for the entire calendar year of 2020.
S02: Here We Go Again! - Jack Rudden, and Jack “Butch” Holman committed to watching a Mamma Mia film every week for 52 straight weeks, because they hadn’t learnt their lesson yet.
S03: The 365 Days of Salad - Butch introduces Jack to a world of extreme and strange cinema in an attempt to break his brain.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Anchor to help A 3-Bean Salad to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Anchor is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Anchor may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. A 3-Bean Salad may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
A 3-Bean Salad is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- The author of this podcast appears to be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Stitcher, Luminary, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 10:14:47 UTC. Refresh this page