Ticking Each Other Off - A Podcast About Watches
Your hosts, Logan and Brent, take you on a horological journey through the world of watches. From MVMT to Rolex, smartwatches to pocket watches, no topic is off-limit.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Anchor to help Ticking Each Other Off - A Podcast About Watches to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Anchor is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Anchor may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Ticking Each Other Off - A Podcast About Watches may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Ticking Each Other Off - A Podcast About Watches is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Anchor.
- The name of this podcast could be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- The website listed in this podcast’s RSS feed is missing the "http" or "https" bit at the beginning, so links to the website will fail. Google Podcasts requires a valid link to make a podcast eligible for recommendations within their service.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Stitcher, and Luminary. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 06:09:06 UTC. Refresh this page