SHIFT by Denzel
Shift is a podcast show for those who are seeking performance and longevity. We bring in people and create conversations around wellness, body, mind and spirit as we try to integrate these aspects to optimize our well-being. Stay up to date as we release a brand new episode per week in various areas of wellness to help you upgrade your life. The ultimate objective of the show is to challenge and invite you to make that shift no matter how difficult it is. Shifting your body, habits, perspective and just how you view everything in your life. It’s time to make that shift!
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Anchor to help SHIFT by Denzel to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Anchor is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Anchor may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. SHIFT by Denzel may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
SHIFT by Denzel is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Anchor.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Stitcher, Luminary, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 5 at 19:18:25 UTC. Refresh this page