The Coathanger is a show and podcast where we tackle women’s footy with a Sydney View. Host, Fiona Lamb is a footy fan and is passionate about women’s football as a platform for empowering women and engaging the public in reducing violence against women. Coach Kiwi played her 250th match in 2017, and since then has spent more time on the coaching sidelines. She has 30 years of coaching experience and is 2020 midfield coach for the Collingwood VFLW club. Tracey Kick is a five time premiership coach in AFL Sydney, former state women’s coach and AFLW assistant coach in season 2018 at the GWS Giants. Nat Morgan’s has always believed chicks can and should play footy and the very first Best and Fairest award in the Sydney Women’s AFL “SWAFL” competition was named in her honour. Emma Phillips played 170 games for Melbourne Uni then moved to Sydney and playing for the UNSWES Bulldogs under Tracey Kick. Em is a passionate believer in football as a place for women and girls to develop confidence and self-belief.
This podcast may use tracking and attribution and dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Megaphone to help The Coathanger to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Megaphone is IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Megaphone or its partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - it may spot a device that downloaded an episode of The Coathanger later visited the website of an advertiser; or it may track that a device that listened to The Coathanger also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: Megaphone may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. The Coathanger may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
The Coathanger is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- Before Sep 2022, this podcast was hosted on Whooshkaa.
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Megaphone.
- Podcast episode titles may include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast’s RSS feed does not link to any website. Valid homepage links are required by Apple Podcasts and by Google Podcasts.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Stitcher, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed with Livewire or CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/i7wt5/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from Megaphone if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made Mar 13 at 00:12:40 UTC. It’s scheduled for update on Apr 12. Rebuild this page now