For All The Lonely Souls
Hi, there :) My name’s Erica, and I’ve created this podcast to help support anyone who’s felt alone through the challenges that naturally arise in life. The past two years of my life have completely changed my perspective on how life actually is versus how I wish it to be. We all suffer from our own traumas and issues, but there’s power in not feeling alone - we thrive through connection, and I’m hoping this brings that to you. Each episode will talk about honest and vulnerable topics that have been relevant in my life, from coping with the loss of friendships and family to striving for someth
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Anchor to help For All The Lonely Souls to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Anchor is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Anchor may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. For All The Lonely Souls may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
For All The Lonely Souls is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Anchor.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- The website listed in this podcast’s RSS feed is missing the "http" or "https" bit at the beginning, so links to the website will fail. Google Podcasts requires a valid link to make a podcast eligible for recommendations within their service.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on July 5 at 10:28:15 UTC. Refresh this page