The World is full of HEROES. Many are on the journey towards transforming their life and business for the better. They should have access to a great podcast serving as their Guide. Welcome to Guiding Heroes. Listen to honest conversations with everyday heroes who transparently reflect on their successes, failures and unexpected life events. “…unless we’re willing to have an honest conversation about what gets in the way, we will never change… we need courage, compassion and connection. ASAP.” -- Brene’ Brown
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- Before Apr 2022, this podcast was hosted on Libsyn.
- The author of this podcast seems very long, and may be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on July 5 at 08:59:12 UTC. Refresh this page