A spirituality, religion, education, health podcast from Aníbal Henriques & Tisha Shull
IFS Talks is an audio series to deepen connections with the Internal Family Systems Model through conversations with lead trainers, authors, practitioners and users. In these audio interviews, we will have the opportunity to draw out aspects of IFS Lead Trainers and skilled presenters to create a user-friendly format for listeners to get to know each trainer or practitioner, their background, in and before IFS. With candid, self-led dialogue, trainers and practitioners can share their specific interests with listeners interested in deepening their inner knowledge and IFS practice. Cece Sykes, Susan McConnell, Mary Kruger, Pam Krause, Lisa Spiegel, Martha Sweezy, Art Mones, Ann Sinko, Paul Neustadt, Frank Anderson, Larry Rosenberg, Toni Herbine-Blank, and many more among the interviewees. Among the topics in theTalks:
- All Erotic Parts are Welcome, with Larry Rosenberg
- IFS, Trauma and Neuroscience, with Frank Anderson
- From Reactive to Self Led Parenting, with Paul Neustadt
- IFS as a Metamodel of Therapy, with Art Mones
- The Role of Legacy Burdens on Anxiety, Depression and Shame, with Ann Sinko
- Shame and Guilt as central for IFS work, with Martha Sweezy
- Bringing IFS to Children and Parents, with Lisa Spiegel
- IFS with Children and Adolescents, with Pam Krause
- IFS on Addictions and Eating Disorders, with Mary Kruger
- Embodying the Internal Family, with Susan McConnell
- Bringing IFS to Extreme Parts, with Cece Sykes
Information for podcasters
This podcast’s audio is not on an IPv6-enabled domain. This isn’t an issue for now, but might be in future. (We tested the initial domain of www.sppc.org.pt, which may be an analytics prefix.)
This podcast appears to be missing from iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
Our daily newsletter has the latest news from podcasting, jobs and events.
- Get official Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, or get a magic link for social media.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: We cache most information on these pages, and are currently caching pages for at least fourteen days. This page was produced on November 25 at 16:53:05 UTC. Flush the cache