A Good Football Show – Fantasy Football
Whether it’s season-long fantasy rankings, NFL draft analysis, DFS dart throws, betting implications or anything else NFL-related, A Good Football Show, formerly the Rotoworld Football Podcast, has you covered. Listen as RotoPat, Matt Stroup, Denny Carter, Pat Kerrane and others from the NBC Sports EDGE crew give their analysis and opinions on all things NFL on the Fantasy Sports Writers Association’s 2019 winner for Best Fantasy Football Podcast.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Simplecast to help A Good Football Show – Fantasy Football to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Simplecast is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Simplecast may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. A Good Football Show – Fantasy Football may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
A Good Football Show – Fantasy Football is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- Before Oct 2021, this podcast was hosted on ART19.
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Simplecast.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Stitcher and iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on July 6 at 16:01:13 UTC. Refresh this page