Throwing Up Bricks
Throwing Up Bricks is a regular basketball podcast hosted by two brothers Jacob and Jared. Come on in, and listen as the two break down the NBA; from the biggest games and stats to some of the worst takes you’ve ever heard.
So if you ever wanted to know what two average basketball players think about the league that they follow religiously (while having some laughs along the way), this is the podcast for you.
Just make sure to watch your head, these guys couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Podbean to help Throwing Up Bricks to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Podbean is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Podbean may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Throwing Up Bricks may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Throwing Up Bricks is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Stitcher, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 04:23:41 UTC. Refresh this page