Rav Aaron Lopiansky Tisha B'Av Kinnos
Rav Aaron Lopiansky Shiur on Tisha B’Av Kinnos.
This podcast may use tracking and attribution
Stats: Statistics are produced by Transistor and Chartable to help Rav Aaron Lopiansky Tisha B'Av Kinnos to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Chartable is IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Chartable or its partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - it may spot a device that downloaded an episode of Rav Aaron Lopiansky Tisha B'Av Kinnos later visited the website of an advertiser; or it may track that a device that listened to Rav Aaron Lopiansky Tisha B'Av Kinnos also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Rav Aaron Lopiansky Tisha B'Av Kinnos is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Transistor.
- The main podcast description seems quite short. Since this is used by many podcast apps to help people find podcasts, we’d recommend making it a little longer, to sell your podcast to potential listeners. Here’s what different apps search.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on July 5 at 06:14:39 UTC. Refresh this page