Welcome to the show! On Pace, hosted by Max Martin, gives you the latest headlines and topics covering the Indiana Pacers along with occasional stories from around the NBA. This podcast features live debates and Q&As every show! If you have a question you want answered, send me a message on Twitter! (@OnPacePodcast) If you enjoy my content and would like to contribute to future episodes with a chance of being a featured guest on the show, consider signing up to become a monthly subscriber to show your support! Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/max-martin/support
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Anchor to help On Pace to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Anchor is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Anchor may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. On Pace may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
On Pace is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Anchor.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, iVoox, Luminary, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 06:53:37 UTC. Refresh this page