On Cue Chris Costello
Welcome to On Cue Chris Costello. My Dad, Lou Costello, of the popular comedy team Abbott and Costello, was not only a comic, but a humanitarian who loved helping people. He was a sincere advocate when it came to helping others, and to be there for people who wanted to make a positive difference in our world. I guess you might say, his passion has been passed on to me. I invite you to come and listen, as I talk with people who are making an imprint in our world. People such as Elizabeth Beisel, a 3x Olympian and 2x Olympic medalist who is paying it forward; Francis Gary Powers Jr., the son of U2 pilot Francis Gary Powers whose U2 spy plane was shot down over the Soviet Union in 1960, and so many others. We have some amazing people, all sharing their equally amazing stories. Please join me on, On Cue Chris Costello http://chrisoncue.buzzsprout.com
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Buzzsprout.
- This podcast name is
"On Cue Chris Costello"and has a double-space in it. This can cause some issues with apps and other services: we’d recommend it’s removed using Buzzsprout’s dashboard.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 5 at 19:34:06 UTC. Refresh this page