This Wicked Way Comes
This Wicked Way Comes is a post-apocalyptic themed actual play podcast using the role-playing game system Apocalypse World designed by Vincent and Maguey Baker. Jill Sherman plays Maris and Warble, nomadic twin sisters surviving in a fractured world, and trying to carve out a piece of the fallout for themselves. Matthew Sochocki plays as the game master, crafting the world of waning hope, and zero-sum situations the sister’s suffer and overcome. So strap on your football pads, and secure your safety goggles because it’s a long ride from Kill City to the Ruby MacCaw, and anything can happen in between.
Distributed by KFAI.org
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Castos.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on July 5 at 09:18:54 UTC. Refresh this page