Billy Diamond's Branding For Entertainers Podcast
If you’re frustrated because you struggle in the entertainment business, then Branding for Entertainers podcast will help. If you’re looking for valuable insights into the most common and frustrating identity issues that both amateur and even professional entertainers face, then the BFE podcast will help you shine. Billy Diamond brings you practical advice and formulas to get people to remember who you are and keep them talking about your brand. Billy and the world’s leading experts will help you polish your visual, verbal, and virtual identity so that entertainment buyers, agents, and your live audience will listen. Each episode is geared to help you get your message out, grow your business, stand out in the marketplace, and have a blast doing it!
Information for podcasters
- Before Feb 2021, this podcast was hosted on Libsyn.
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Buzzsprout.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed with Livewire or CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/i6pc/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from Buzzsprout if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made Jan 25 at 10:27:30 UTC. It’s scheduled for update on Feb 24.