X is for Podcast: An Uncanny X-Men Experience
Credits: Dylan Carter (Host), Regina Givens (Host) (edit)
Join the X-Pack as they examine the Marvel Universe from multiple angles! Wednesdays are MODERN MARVELS featuring the best mix of magic, mutants, and Marvel heroes; Fridays mix XI4P PREMIERE segments (featuring interviews and special event coverage) along with CHRONOSKIMMING CLASSICS (featuring the return of classic X stories, currently in 1984). Plus, Mondays, enter the world of XI4P AU, where the team examines complete alternate universes, currently parked in 982: The MC2! With a diverse cast of nerds, X-Fans, and Marvel zombies, XI4P is better than ever!
Producer: Nico J Vasilo featuring Jonah, Nathan, TK, Tori, Josh, Kyle, Arturo, Raven, Steve, Steven, Robbie, Bway, Kevo, Evelyn, Drew, & more!
This podcast may use tracking and attribution and dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Megaphone to help X is for Podcast: An Uncanny X-Men Experience to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Megaphone is IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Megaphone or its partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - it may spot a device that downloaded an episode of X is for Podcast: An Uncanny X-Men Experience later visited the website of an advertiser; or it may track that a device that listened to X is for Podcast: An Uncanny X-Men Experience also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: Megaphone may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. X is for Podcast: An Uncanny X-Men Experience may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
X is for Podcast: An Uncanny X-Men Experience is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Megaphone.
- The name of this podcast could be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music and iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 5 at 16:28:41 UTC. Refresh this page