Dr Nicky Kirk is an award winning, multi-skilled, and visionary chiropractic sports physician, focused on pioneering sports performance testing, innovative sports medicine as well as sports education. With entrepreneurial flare, has built a stellar career that includes consulting for the Gatorade Sports Science Institute as a regional adviser for the Caribbean and Latin America. Possessing multiple degrees, diplomas and hands-on experience that includes, providing support and sports medicine services to professional athletes and high level organisations.
The recovery doctor was created to provide solutions into how recovery can be universally beneficial to athletes, patients and their care providers, as well as how to integrate these modalities and approaches into training, treatment and regeneration.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Soundcloud.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 5 at 18:17:06 UTC. Refresh this page