FLUENCY with Livia Cohen-Shapiro
FLUENCY with Livia Cohen-Shapiro explores the intersection of yoga and somatic psychology. Livia holds a Masters of Somatic Counseling Psychology from Naropa University and is the founder of Applied Psychology for Yogis and the School for Ecstatic Unfoldment. Study with Livia through year-round workshops in Boulder, CO or online at EcstaticUnfoldment.com.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Soundcloud.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, and Stitcher. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 03:52:34 UTC. Refresh this page