The Post-Acute POV
Tune in for informative conversations covering a range of topics for post-acute providers. The Post-Acute POV focuses on the importance of innovative technology in care settings, and how it can help home-based and facility-based organizations optimize clinical, operational, and financial processes while delivering exceptional care and support for patients and residents. With new topics and guests on each episode, we explore trends and solutions that make connecting and collaborating across the care continuum more important than ever for skilled nursing, life plan communities/CCRC, senior living, private duty, home health, and hospice providers.
© All rights reserved · more infoArtwork and data is from the podcast’s open RSS feed; we link directly to audio · Read our DMCA procedure
Get it free
Information for podcasters
- Podcast GUID:
- Before Sep 2023, this podcast was hosted on Castos.
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Castos.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- See all episodes
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed with Livewire or CastFeedValidator
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from Castos if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made . Scheduled for update on .