Come, Follow Me Read-along
Listen to the scripture passages we’re studying in the curriculum of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The church will be studying the Old Testament in 2022, but we’re going to spend the years 2021 and 2022 reading the Old Testament so we can read the whole thing. All readings are by Bradley Ross. This is not a commentary.
We’ll be reading from New English Translation (NET) with permission from netbible.org.
Cover art courtesy Deseret Book
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Anchor to help Come, Follow Me Read-along to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Anchor is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Anchor may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Come, Follow Me Read-along may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Come, Follow Me Read-along is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Anchor.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Stitcher, and Luminary. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 5 at 22:53:57 UTC. Refresh this page