Rajiv Malhotra's Dialogue with the Masters
A podcast created using https://github.com/vedavaapi/scala-akka-http-server from the archive item: https://archive.org/details/Rajiv-Malhotra-Talks-With-Living-Legends, with description:
Rajiv Malhotra interviews Living Legends of the Dharmic Traditions. For original source please visit https://rajivmalhotra.com/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RajivMalhotra.Official/ YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk85J3pqkn1y--k2wNMbthA- Rajiv Malhotra Volunteers..
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- Podcast GUID:
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from the host.
- This podcast name is
" Rajiv Malhotra's Dialogue with the Masters "and has a space at the end. This can cause some issues with apps and other services: we’d recommend it’s removed using the host’s dashboard.
- This podcast name is
" Rajiv Malhotra's Dialogue with the Masters "and has a double-space in it. This can cause some issues with apps and other services: we’d recommend it’s removed using the host’s dashboard.
- The website listed in this podcast’s RSS feed is missing the "http" or "https" bit at the beginning, so links to the website will fail. Valid homepage links are required by Apple Podcasts and by Google Podcasts.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, and iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed with Livewire or CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/i64hl/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from the host if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made May 24 at 14:40:32 UTC. It’s scheduled for update on Jun 23. Rebuild this page now