Growing Up Krenglish
Growing Up Krenglish is the podcast that you always needed in your life! Hosted by two proud Haitian sisters, Christelle and Delores LeGrand.Join these two sisters as they have raw and honest discussions about Caribbean culture, sisterhood, current events, and all the moments that happen in our Millennial lives.What is “krenglish”?krēn•glish is a fusion of the Caribbean and American culture, language and heritage.Why should you tune into to the Growing up Krenglish Podcast?We wanted to create a podcast that discuss a variety of topics from the 1st generation Haitian-American lens.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Buzzsprout.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music and iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 5 at 16:50:35 UTC. Refresh this page