Over 22 years together and 13 years married; James & Angie began their romanticized journey “into forever” at age 16. Through good times and bad; elation and frustration; confidence and insecurity; evolving from partners to parents, James & Angie realized that forever never seemed that long until they were grown. Join them in their honest and open discussions on their relationship experiences and the hard work it takes to make a good thing last forever.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Buzzsprout.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 19 at 23:30:24 UTC. Refresh this page