Jay Scott Confidential
Credits: Jay Scott Smith (Editor, Producer, Host), Illingsworth (Music) (edit)
Jay Scott Confidential -- a.k.a JSC Radio -- is not your typical Podcast. We look at sports, politics, news, pop culture, and more but more importantly, we have conversations and tell people’s stories.
The host, Jay Scott Smith, is an award-winning veteran broadcaster, journalist, and writer whose work has previously appeared on MSNBC, ESPN, Newsweek, Vibe Magazine, & NPR.
Jay also gives you his unique take on the big issues in the sports and entertainment world, plus doesn’t hesitate to smash that hot button of race, pop culture, hip-hop, politics, social justice, and more. Plus, he has conversations you can’t hear any place else.
Sounds by Doc Illingsworth & Ossim Jones. #NSFW.
This podcast is insecure
Stats: Statistics are produced by Soundcloud to help Jay Scott Confidential to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure.
Jay Scott Confidential is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
This uses an insecure connection. This podcast uses an HTTP, not HTTPS, address for its audio files. These are not encrypted, and may allow people who can see your internet traffic - like your internet service provider, employer or even your government - to know that you listen to this podcast.
Here’s more about insecure links and unique domains.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Soundcloud.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 03:43:35 UTC. Refresh this page