Dark Ambient 2.0
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion and is insecure
Stats: Statistics are produced by Spreaker, Podtrac and Podcorn to help Dark Ambient 2.0 to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Spreaker and Podtrac are IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Spreaker may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Dark Ambient 2.0 may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Dark Ambient 2.0 is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
This uses an insecure connection. This podcast uses an HTTP, not HTTPS, address for its RSS feed (as entered in Apple Podcasts or the Podcast Index). It is not encrypted, and may allow people who can see your internet traffic - like your internet service provider, employer or even your government - to know that you listen to this podcast.
Here’s more about insecure links and unique domains.
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Spreaker.
- The main podcast description seems quite short. Since this is used by many podcast apps to help people find podcasts, we’d recommend making it a little longer, to sell your podcast to potential listeners. Here’s what different apps search.
- This podcast’s RSS feed is not secure. Apple may require this in future.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music and Spotify. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/i5yxn/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from Spreaker if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made Sep 28 at 09:07:36 UTC. It’s scheduled for update on Oct 28. Rebuild this page now