How She Did It
How She Did It explores the often winding and rarely linear career paths of women of color. Hear how each woman got there - what career moves she made, who supported her, what she learned about herself - and take action towards having a career you love. Hosted by Yolanda Enoch, the show is for other women of color who are just getting started in their careers, changing careers, ready to take their careers to the next level, or curious and want to learn about other dope women in the world. Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/how-she-did-it/support
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Anchor to help How She Did It to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Anchor is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Anchor may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. How She Did It may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
How She Did It is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, iVoox, and Luminary. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 07:34:06 UTC. Refresh this page