Boxers or Briefs
As men, we have an obligation to stand up and protect, to do the right thing, to be fair, to know NO means NO! Not all men are created equal, some will try do change the unwilling partners mind into consenting. But what about the other party walking into the games of the very few men who are not the best of the us? If you are called to a hotel room at 4 in the morning, to go over lines, do you actually think you are being invited to recite lines? Are the women who speak out about the issue, guilty of preventing harm to themselves? 4 men from all spectrum, input their own opinion, and conflicted questions to better understand the reality of it all. The only way we can understand as men is to speak as men. Join in on the conversation as we go over the questions we all have, but are too afraid to ask. No Judgment, no dumb questions, nothing is left off the table. Listen as Brett Quiglay, Elias Caban, AC Clark, Jesse Villegas of Boxers or Briefs, question everything.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Blubrry.
- This podcast name is
"Boxers or Briefs "and has a space at the end. This can cause some issues with apps and other services: we’d recommend it’s removed using Blubrry’s dashboard.
- The author of this podcast seems very long, and may be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music and Stitcher. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 03:50:56 UTC. Refresh this page