DJ Feeling started his career in 2005 at Jovem Pan PM – the biggest radio station in Brazil - and became popular after his stint on MTV.
With a cheerful mix of the Tribal House, Circuit House and Progressive House; with a great stage presence and contagious performance, his concerts are iconic.
DJ of the biggest gay parade in the world (São Paulo) and considered one of the most popular DJs with the largest fan base of the Brazilian LGBT scene, DJ Feeling has performed in all states of Brazil, in addition to cities in Mexico, Chile, Argentina, Paraguay and Australia.
During the COVID-19 pandemic in which events were forbidden, DJ Feeling presented the best virtual LGBT show in the world.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Soundcloud.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 8 at 07:58:46 UTC. Refresh this page