Version City Podcast
King Django, internationally renowned superhero of reggae, rocksteady, ska and friends take you on an eclectic journey spanning all the realms of Jamaican music and its various descendents and relatives. Based out of Django’s legendary Version City Studio, the King and friends will knock your socks off with dubplate specials, deep classics, and loads of original music and sneak previews from the Stubborn Records catalog. All health and blessings!
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Podomatic.
- This podcast name is
"Version City Podcast "and has a space at the end. This can cause some issues with apps and other services: we’d recommend it’s removed using Podomatic’s dashboard.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 02:09:09 UTC. Refresh this page