The Market Vibe Podcast
Welcome to the Market Vibe Podcast! A podcast with hosts Michael and Jillian Leonard! We’re the creators and founders of The Market Vibe, a digital marketing agency dedicated to telling your unique brand story through thoughtful and purposeful marketing while making positive waves in your industry. You’ve got a message that needs to be heard and we’re here to help you get it into the the world and in front of the right people! If you’re wanting to have an impact, keep listening because we’re talking all about content marketing, relationship marketing, and how you can make an impact as a business! Your impact starts here!
Information for podcasters
- Podcast GUID:
- Before Sep 2022, this podcast was hosted on Messy.
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Buzzsprout.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed with Livewire or CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/i5uvn/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from Buzzsprout if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made . Scheduled for update on .