Behind the Curtain with Jeff Reynolds
The book is now being made into a podcast! The Behind the Curtain podcast shines light on news items of national and local influence. We’ll report on the things that those in power would prefer to remain hidden.
Behind the Curtain: Inside the Network of Progressive Billionaires and Their Campaign to Undermine Democracy
By Jeff Reynolds
Behind the Curtain takes a look where the Leftist billionaire’s club doesn’t want you to go—into the world of dark money and influence that has only one goal: to stop conservatives and Donald Trump by any means necessary. Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/behindthecurtain/support
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Anchor to help Behind the Curtain with Jeff Reynolds to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Anchor is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Anchor may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Behind the Curtain with Jeff Reynolds may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Behind the Curtain with Jeff Reynolds is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Anchor.
- The website listed in this podcast’s RSS feed is missing the "http" or "https" bit at the beginning, so links to the website will fail. Google Podcasts requires a valid link to make a podcast eligible for recommendations within their service.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Stitcher, iVoox, and Luminary. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 04:53:02 UTC. Refresh this page